Monday, January 28, 2019

Our Names As Signs

We looked up the signs we wanted to use to represent us on SigningSavvy

It was fun, and Sam is the real expert.


Watch our VIDEO of us doing our own signs.


I chose Elephant because I love elephants so much. They are so soft and elegant but big and strong.
-Nella

I chose Big Slow Sloth because sloths are my favorite animal. They are very slow and some are pretty big.
-Jacob

I chose Shy because I'm shy.
-Serenity

I chose Sun and Moon because I love the sky and meteorology and astronomy.
-Mia

I chose Turtleneck because I like to wear them.
-Stacey

I chose Christmas Tree because I love Christmas!
-Holden

I chose Hilarious because I'm funny.
-Haileigh

I stayed with S-A-M.
-Sam

Mrs.Hubbard chose Outrageous because she's outrageous.


Post by: The Entire Class

1 comment: