Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Nalesniki from Poland



Nalesniki 
On my day of the international cooking I chose to make nalesniki. I was the leader
because I was the one who chose the recipe for that day. Nalesniki are crepes
from Poland.  I chose this recipe because it was quick and easy yet delicious.
For this recipe all we needed was water, milk, and flour. I think my classmates
really enjoyed the nalesniki and it was a very fun process as well. The research
part of the process was a little hard at first because I didn't know what kind of
recipe I wanted. Once I found the recipe for the crepes I immediately knew that I
wanted to use that recipe because I knew it was quick and easy yet still very delicious.
I also used that recipe because it is something my mom makes at home a lot with
me as a quick meal. I personally thought that the recipe turned out super well! However
I do think that the nalesniki came out a little thicker than usual but that wasn't a huge
problem. I think they came out thicker than usual because we needed to add a little bit
more liquid to the recipe. Overall the recipe turned out very well and I think everyone
was satisfied. 

Making mix for the nalesniki 









       
                                                    Pouring mix onto pan 

              

      Nalesnike almost finished 




 

Adding peaches, jelly, melted chocolate and more onto the nalesniki

      Final product!








No comments:

Post a Comment