Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Pad Thai from Philippines


I took photos for Pad Thai, I was the leader, and the food was from Thailand.
Making it was easier with seven people other than two people at my house,
but we did have to change something’s  from what we did at our house.
It wasn’t as good as restaurants, but  I thought it was pretty good for the recipe.
The sauce was a lot better than when we made it at home, it just smelled better
and tasted better.


I the day I was the leader, I choose to do Pad thai because it’s one of my favorite dishes.

It wasn’t too  hard to find the recipe and making it with my family was pretty easy because
my family already had all the ingredients, and leading it was easy because
I didn't really have to say much.

The recipe turned out good and a lot of the teachers liked it.

The recipe we followed is HERE.

The recipe for the Tofu:

Put the tofu one one plate then put another plate over it then put a pot over it filled
with water to get all the water out. Once you have most the water out, slice the tofu
thin and then put tofu on a pan, and then put soy sauce over the tofu.
Put it in a 350 Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes.

all the ingredients

  putting the soy sauce over the tofu

  cutting the tofu

  finished dish in pan


cooking the eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment